Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 67 here in beautiful PCMC, LOL.   Dillon is down to only 9 radiation treatments left!!!  Hooray.  He's done 22 treatments already.  He has some burns from the radiation which are pretty painful, but he does his PT, OT, and speech therapies anyway.  He doesn't want to eat or drink anything, so he gets all he needs through the IV's and feeding tube.  He doesn't even want to eat chocolate!  Can you imagine?  Today he got his usual Monday fever and chills, so he's not feeling so great, but tomorrow he'll wake up and do it all again.
Spencer and Ike are out of school now.  Spencer got Dillon's yearbook signed by all his friends for him - awesome sis she is!  Ike is doing basketball camp this week, and Dillon is working his way outta here.............

4 comments:

  1. Does he get to go home once the radiation is done? We think about you all everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been able to reach Brian or Angie by phone. Glad there is this alternative:) It sounds like you are making progress! I hope you are able to all return home soon. I got on here hoping to find the info for Dillon's fund raiser. I saw a poster somewhere in town. Would you mind putting the info on here so I can share the news around. If you want to make it a comment I will check back on them. Nancy Bryant, Almy Relief Society Pres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy, been really busy. Call me when you can and I can give u all the info on the dinner

      Thank you,
      Brian

      Delete
  3. I sure love you Dill. You're a fighter and an example to me. You're showing me to never give up until you accomplish your goal. And to never give up at anything. You don't know how big of a hero you are to me Dill. I love you so much bud, you keep fighting and you'll be showing cancer who is boss. Keep up the hard work!!!!

    Love bubba

    ReplyDelete