Sunday, November 11, 2012

November

How did it get to be November already?  Just over 7 months since Dillon was diagnosed and had surgery.   He is absolutely amazing.  He has made so much progress.   He has been eating lots and gaining weight.  He has been getting around the house without the walker, but he's still unsteady.  He has been talking a lot lately, which reminds me of my old Dillon who talked non-stop.   This morning he woke me up and asked me what I wanted in my coffee - he made me coffee!  So grateful for the little things in life.   So amazing, when we remember how far he has come!   
    His school helper, Mrs. Odde, had to take another full time job.  Dill now has a new helper that starts with him tomorrow.  I'm sure she will be great, but she will have some big shoes to fill.  Thanks, Mrs. Odde for all you've done for Dillon.  You helped him more than you know - he found his self-confidence because of you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment