Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4th 2012

Today has been a long rough day for Dillon. Lots of physical therapy and just plain feeling lousy! Tonight he is sleeping soundly... A good way to put a bad day to rest. Today we also learned what type of cancer he has. It is called Medullablastoma. Dillon will need radiation and chemotherapy to treat and destroy the cancer. He will be going in for another surgery tomorrow, we will update you afterward. Thank you for all of the love, prayers and support! The Melles

6 comments:

  1. The miles between us may b far but the pain in my heart for all of u is rt there w u aunt judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught Ike in the halls of Aspen today to ask about Dillon. I had heard he was sick and having surgery from another classmate of Dillon's. Thanks to Ike for giving me this site. I am thinking about and praying for Dillon everyday. I hope to hear his laugh and see his easy smile around here again soon. Thinking of you, Mrs. Walton (Dillon's 5th grade teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali, I miss both of u. I over hear the kids at the Youth Center talk about how they miss Dillion, and that he is "super cool." Its good to hear from you. My thoughts and prayers are with both of u every day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

    Brian B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of all of you. We are praying for Dillon and for the whole family. Love from the Willey Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dillon,

    hope you get well soon.

    from James McMurtrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am keeping Dillon and his family in my prayers. Ginny Stein

    ReplyDelete